Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kat Von D Loses House and Cat in Devastating Fire

Kat Von D Loses House and Cat in Devastating Fire

Kat Von D is mourning the loss of her cat -- and most of her belongings -- after a fire ripped through her California home earlier this week.

"My house burned down last night with my cat inside," the tattoo artist twittered Monday. "In order to gain everything, you must lose everything…R.I.P. My little Valentine," she posted, along with a pic of her beloved hairless feline.

Von D is currently on tour to promote her new book, The Tattoo Chronicles, and the L.A. Ink star says she won't let her recent loss get her down.

"No, I'm not canceling the rest of the book tour," she reassured fans. "Rooftop n I are here in Vancouver. Thank you all for comforting words.. Means so much."

Though Von D failed to mention whether boyfriend Jesse James has been helping her heal from the tragedy, she continues to count on supporters to get her through this tough time.

"Btw. I am so looking forward to meeting all your smiling faces at these booksignings!" she wrote. "Remember, POSITIVE ENERGY FEEDS POSITIVE ENERGY."

Leave your words of support for Kat Von D below.

Sunny Mabrey Susan Ward Susie Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment