Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Can't Wait to Get Pregnant Again

Jennifer Lopez Can't Wait to Get Pregnant Again

Jennifer Lopez is a woman who knows what she wants -- and that's more babies! Lopez, 41, told Ellen Degeneres on Tuesday that she loves being a mother to almost-three-year-old twins Max and Emme. And from the moment they were born, she says, she's wanted to do it all over again.

"As soon as I had the babies, I thought to myself, 'I want to do this a thousand more times,'" said the singer/actress. "I love this. This is life."

For J-Lo, now an American Idol judge, the last three years with the children have flown by.

"Now that it's three years in, I'm like, 'Can I do that again?'" she jokes. "It's funny. But yes, if I got pregnant, I would be extremely happy."

Lopez, who has made an effort to keep her kids away from the spotlight, also explained her surprising decision to be photographed with Max and Emme in a Gucci ad. The Grammy winner says that she wanted to support Gucci's efforts to work with the United Nations' children's charity UNICEF, and that Gucci agreed to kick off their children's line with a "big donation." Over husband Marc Anthony's objections, she decided to bring the kids along to support the cause.

"Marc didn’t really want to put the babies in an ad or anything like that," she admitted. "And I was just like, if they do it, I’d want to do it with my kids because it is for the kids. That’s the connection. That’s what makes it real. We don’t really parade them around like that, so it was for a good cause."

During her visit to The Ellen Degeneres Show, Lopez also participated in one of Ellen's always-hilarious hidden camera pranks -- mocking her own divalicious reputation in front of two unsuspecting job applicants. Watch the video, below!



Do you think it was a mistake for Jennifer Lopez to do a Gucci ad with her kids? Chime in below!

 

Natassia Malthe Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment