Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kate Hudson: NOT Engaged to Matt Bellamy


Kate Hudson is pregnant and boyfriend Matt Bellamy is the father.

But let's be clear. The two are NOT getting married anytime soon.

Hudson opened up for the very first time about her pregnancy on British chat program the Graham Norton Show, according to the UK's Daily Mail.

Kate Hudson, Matt Bellamy

As for widely-spread rumors that she and Bellamy, her beau of about 9 months, and the frontman of the band Muse, are engaged, she said this:

"No, no, not that I know of! I don't like putting that sort of pressure on it and I don't feel it necessary to get married," the actress protested.

She explained: "I am 31, I already have one child, I've had one divorce, so it is not necessarily the golden ticket. I just want to be happy."

Sounds like she's accomplishing that, at least.

"I'm just starting to pop!" Hudson said, holding her expanding belly. "We have a couple of names, but we're not telling anyone," she teased.

Uma Thurman Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Marcil

No comments:

Post a Comment